Delivery & Customer Pickup
For all furniture purchases, you will have the choice to either pick up your furniture at our store in Manchester or pay extra for an in-home delivery. We do not ship furniture through common carrier/LTL. After you place an online order, customer service will contact you to confirm the order and update you on the product availability and delivery charges. If the item needs to be ordered, we will not process your order until we have your confirmation that you are willing to wait the lead-time for the product to arrive.
On Display to Order Policy:
Some of our products are not available to purchase off the showroom floor but are available to be ordered for you. Usually these items involve a choice of colors, styles, sizes, fabrics wood type or other options. The lead time to receive your order will vary based upon the supplier and the choices you have selected. Lead times can range between 1 to 12 weeks. We will provide you with our best estimate for the lead time of the products you order based on what we are experiencing, but cannot guarantee ship dates due to delays in manufacturing production and shipping.
Local delivery is available throughout Southern NH through our contract delivery service with charges based on distance and number of pieces delivered. Minimum delivery charge is $75. Additional charges may apply for in-home setup of some items. Please ask our staff for more information about delivery for your order.
- Prior to your delivery, please have the area cleared where your new furniture is to be placed.
- Be sure to clear walkway and driveways of snow and ice. Because the safety of our people and your merchandise is our primary concern, delivery of your furniture may be cancelled and rescheduled at the discretion of the delivery driver. We also reserve the right to cancel or delay deliveries during hazardous weather conditions.
- Set-up of merchandise is not included unless specified on the sales slip (a fee will be applied).
- Please notify your salesperson if your new furniture needs to be carried up stairs. Furniture will only be brought up stairs if there is a notification on your receipt.
- Delivery personnel are prohibited from re-locating your existing furniture or household items.
- If you are not home during the specified delivery time a second delivery charge may apply.
- Country Woods assumes no liability for inadequate delivery access.
- Shoe removal Policy: Due to insurance regulations and OSHA guidelines, our delivery associates are prohibited from removing their boots/shoes at any time.
- Will Call Policy
- Will call hours are: Mon-Sat 10:00 am - 5:30 pm. Please call at least 30 minutes prior to arrival.
- Customers choosing to "will call" their purchase are responsible for providing any needed padding and supplies necessary to secure their load. Country Woods employees are not responsible for securing the loads. We do not assume any liability for "will call" merchandise once it has left our facility, other than warranty issues.
- Country Woods will not load merchandise onto the roof of your vehicle
- Remember rope and blankets to protect your furniture in transit as some pieces are not boxed.
- Furniture should not be picked up in an open vehicle in inclement weather.
- Please be sure that you or someone you bring with you is capable of lifting your furniture.